Petroleum Pipeline Logistics professionals organize the flow of petroleum products from raw materials sources through to supplying markets with the end products. For all major Oil and gas companies, maintaining high quality logistics operations is a key component for achieving success and remaining competitive in the industry. This is because pipelines are the transportation mode at the heart of the oil and gas industry.
The program aims at giving a thorough analysis and understanding of problems, challenges and solutions associated with all parts of the supply chains dealing with the oil and gas industry, on-shore as well as off-shore. It covers the logistic processes and challenges associated with the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the industry.
It provides a detailed overview of the oil and gas supply chain; covering movement from source to refinery, processing and onwards to markets. Key aspects of the course include logistics planning, shipment management, ocean tanker and freight, terminals and pipelines, transport accounting, Inventory management and downstream distribution planning.
- COURSE OBJECTIVE
- Gain full understanding of how crude oil/gas is transported
- Gain familiarity with Tanker charter and freight rates
- Grasp issues relating to non-tanker logistics â€“ pipelines, storage, rail and road
- Understand international crude oil markets and pricing
- WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE
- Logistics workers and professionals
- Maritime industry personnel
- Oil and gas storage facilities workers
- Oil and gas entrepreneurs
- Anyone requiring understanding of energy logistics
- COURSE CONTENT
- Petroleum Logistics fundamentals
- Network Logistics
- Maritime Transportation
- Offshore Oil and Gas Logistics
- Non-tanker logistics
- Inventory management
- Downstream distribution planning
- Terminals and storage
- Tanker charter
- Supply chain economics
- Freight rates and shipping routes
- COURSE STRUCTURE
- 2 Days
- TRAINING FEES
- N25, 000.00K
Thank you for your interest, please make payment to the following account information then proceed to register with payment code. Click on the tab “QUICK START” to begin.